Monday, February 20, 2012

First Blog: About me

Yayyy I am finally making my self sit down to make a blog! The objective of my blog is to share with friends and family some of my experiences, thoughts, views and overall my daily life.  I am looking forward to sharing advice, crafts, recipes, learned lessons and etc.  I will most likely post lots of things about my husband, daughter and cat. 

My husband: there is no doubt in my mind that David was the one God sent for me to spend my life with. We have been through so much together already in the past 7 years and I am looking forward to a lifetime of adventures, mountains, and valleys with him. I do want to give him the praise he deserves.  David allows/wants me to be a stay-at-home mom (SAHM).  The time I have with my daughter is priceless to us.  I will go into more details on being a SAHM in later blog. 

Harper Anne: also known as Bitty, Baby Lubbers, Milky Girl and so on.  We have lots of nicknames for her. The 3 most special days in a persons life are when they accept Jesus into their hearts, when they get married and when their children are born.  Harper was born on December 15th, 2011 and my heart has and never will be the same. I thought I loved her when I was pregnant but when I held her for the first time it was the most amazing feeling, undescribable really.  She is 9 1/2 weeks old and I love waking up to her smiling face every morning.  All day long I sing God's praises for sending me such a sweet angel. Thank you God, all glory to you.

Marlie: We got Marlie when we got back from our honeymoon. She lived in our hotel in Springdale with us for 3 months. She kept me company when David was at work.  Marlie weighs around 15 lbs (shes a hefty girl). She brings us many smiles. 

Well this is my first blog and I am so excited to keep posting updates on our life!

Here is a little video for fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZa7hU6tP_s

Yours in Christ,
Little Mommy

1 comment:

  1. God did give you a priceless gift in Harper and in turn you are a priceless gift to David. A mother's love for her child is immeasurable. Just when you think you can't love her any more than you do - your love will grow deeper.

    ReplyDelete